Sign in to follow this  
Suicidetyan

I can play on steam

Hello, I can’t log in via Steam, I need to update my password, I also can’t create a ticket, the page won’t load 
steam belphegor19952

Why can’t I just create a ticket, the ticket creation page doesn’t work at all even if I turn on VPN

Hello,

If you are unable to open a ticket, please contact our Customer Support directly by e-mail at support@gamersfirst.com.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Azukii

On 3/29/2024 at 7:18 PM, Azukii said:

Привет,

Если вы не можете открыть заявку, обратитесь в нашу службу поддержки напрямую по электронной почте support@gamersfirst.com .

Приносим извинения за неудобства.

- Азуки

Ticket  created 2-3 days later)

Merged.

On 3/30/2024 at 4:22 AM, WaltEffect said:

здравствуйте, проверьте свой почтовый ящик в своем профиле, я отправил запрос на удаление.

I received a letter where I was asked to create a new account, then I created a new account and I still can’t log into the game through Steam and no characters have been added to the new account. Maybe I don't understand something

I'll wait because as I remember there is something there, but starting to play as a pure character in a world where almost everyone is high level is not very fun

On 3/29/2024 at 9:18 PM, Azukii said:

Hello,

If you are unable to open a ticket, please contact our Customer Support directly by e-mail at support@gamersfirst.com.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Azukii

How long do I need to wait for someone to help me change the password for my linked Steam account? I made a ticket, wrote an email, unsubscribed on the forum, I really want to play