Tazhishi

The increase of price on G1C

I've noticed a difference in that market of buying G1C since this sale has come up. if i look at old pricing it was $5 for 400 G1C now it is $6 might not seem much, but when your spending more money on G1C it will have an impact. Such as when your wanting to buy 4600 G1C the price used to be $50 now that has gone to $60 if you go and try and buy more it will affect others. So my question is why have you put up an increase of the value of the G1C but not increase the amount of the value at the same time instead of taking peoples money for the sale? 

this is talking about PC not Xbox i used Xbox because they have not updated it on Xbox yet 

Edited by Tazhishi

If I recall correctly, they said that you would get more G1C for the same amount of money, not less.

Edit:

On 7/3/2018 at 6:36 AM, MattScott said:

Right now $1 gets you 80 G1C. I don't like that. It makes ARMAS pricing confusing and hard to figure out. Moving forward $1 will get you 100 G1C. Not only does that make the pricing much easier to understand, but it lowers the cost of all ARMAS items by 20%. Permanently.

Edited by RovingFox

Just now, RovingFox said:

If I recall correctly, they said that you would get more G1C for the same amount of money, not less.

that's what i thought, they did say we could get more G1C in fact they said you could get 100 G1C for $1 so if they have put the price up and not G1C i should be getting 600 G1C for $6 not 400 G1C for $6