#1 = Gimme Truck

It makes way too much sense and there's a truck sitting right there in L.A. teasing us for years!

I even made this crappy reskin to show you what I mean. Why are we driving sports cars over choppy terrain?

Just take the Rival vehicle script and plop it in this truck - keep the same sounds and vehicle properties and it's fine. Rivals already carry a lot and move slower than cars.

Then later on you can reskin it a bunch and call it [Monster Truck], [Xmas Battle Truck], [Striped Truck], [Flames Truck], and [Camo Truck] - everyone will go nuts.

fallen-earth-trucks.jpg

2. UNATTUNE KIT IN THE MARKETPLACE! You can sell these today for $5 each and people will buy them constantly. I've asked around and pretty much everyone would buy it.

3. Gimme Armored Horses Back!

- as discussed in this topic:

END

Edited by Drake Dragoon
  • Like 3

We thought we were getting a truck when OP was released and were so disappointed when we didn't. A truck would be great.

An unattune item would sell like hot cakes because everyone wants to unattune something lol.

As for a level lock, it isn't needed.  Know many people that have low lvl toons for PVP that have been same lvl for years.