Sign in to follow this  
Sidewayz24

Password Reset

So I used to play back when the open beta was first released and stopped a year or so ago. Now I wanted to come back and check it out but unfortunately my password expired and I get no email when I reset it, nor do I get an email from support when I put in a ticket. I have put far more money than Id like to admit into the account. So far my experience with this game has been sub G1, so I mean, am I even missing out on anything?

Edited by Sidewayz24

1 minute ago, Sidewayz24 said:

So I used to play back when the open beta was first released and stopped a year or so ago. Now I wanted to come back and check it out but unfortunately my password expired and I get no email when I reset it, nor do I get an email from support when I put in a ticket. I have put far more money than Id like to admit into the account. So far my experience with this game has been sub G1, so I mean, am I even missing out on anything?

at the moment you arent really missing out, the servers are acting up

cant hurt to send in a support ticket tho while you wait tho

Already have but I get no confirmation. Opened one on this account as well, but I doubt Ill get a response before I give up on this game again. 

Edited by Sidewayz24

Sign in to follow this