Sign in to follow this  
Keinohhase

LO YOU EVER BAN 1 Single CHEATER?

Breathe into the bag. To relax. Go to settings-deleted-APB Reload-delete. Your life will be calmer, I promise.
To stay afloat, LO needs to run along with others. LO will be closed, or it will be bought out. It's obvious. Your progress in this game is meaningless. Don't strain yourself.

In a regular game, there should be favorable conditions for new players. In APB, it's the other way around, a new player gets to a BDSM party as the main course. The developers are contributing to the spread of this infection among the players. We turn a blind eye to the bug union, macros and other garbage. Most streamers use potato graphics. Potato graphics are prohibited. This spoils the reputation of the game. But the developers ignore this. They see the nickname, but they don't ban it.
LO also does not control anti-cheat. They can't adapt it to their game. A recent ban issued to a friend of mine was related to a legal video capture program. Anti-cheat just kicked him a few times and then banned him. Without explanation.
Developers don't give a damn about you and your problems. Don't write here, you're wasting your time.

Edited by Yapopal

1 hour ago, Yapopal said:

They see the nickname, but they don't ban it.

And when they do the same mfs comeback while go spend more shit and come back to go back on thier pubstomping #49938383

You know what, I guess they should bring in ip bans, hardware bans

It wouldn't get rid of them but it would definitely slow down more

At the same time why should I care am having fun playing gtao again with random people while using mod menus  to get my whole team to be rich asf and not pay for shitty sharkcards

Edited by Bruhd101