Astrophilia

About My Account Banned

Hi, 

My account has been banned last night for no reason. I have been playing this game for approximately 6-7 years. I do not use any mouse macro programs or manipulation. If you can check my account carefully you can see it yourself. I made up a ticket on apb game support. But I did not receive any answer for 16 hours. I cannot make a new ticket because the first one has not been answered from your side. I checked it a few minutes ago. My ticket is already opened.

All these years i spend a lot of money and my time to play this game. I am aggrieved and I need an urgent help. Please research my account carefully and see it yourself.

Regards

Astrophilia

Hello. I must first state that I do not work for support, but I can say that tickets are handled in the order they are received, and there's not much else you can do besides wait.

If there are any applications on your computer that might be approved for other games, but not APB, like crosshairs, shaders, etc, they could have pinged EAC and caused a false positive.

Unfortunately, that's as much as I can help. I'm not sure how long it will take for them to respond but check back at least once a week to see.