Sign in to follow this  
XeoNleGr8

Road Map Update?

So I've been reading through the Road Map that Matt has uploaded back in March. It seems since April 2023 it has been very quiet and I am anxious to know what the plan is and what we can expect. Unless I've missed it, it seems like we haven't been given any updates on the progress of the roadmap and when we can expect these promises to come though. Does anyone have any idea or links to updated forums I can read through? I was a little upset with this Halloween event as I thought we were getting updated events but it was just recycled stuff we've already played. I've been on this game for about 9 years and I feel like I'm only sticking around at this point out of loyalty for the game, but I'd be lying if I said that the current progress of the game is adequate. If we keep getting recycled content and no more progression or levels or SOMETHING. The OG player base will inevitably die out. Any progress of PROOF of progress would be wonderful to see. Happy Monday everyone!   

On 13/11/2023 at 22:02, XeoNleGr8 said:

Quindi ho letto la Road Map che Matt ha caricato a marzo. Sembra che dall’aprile 2023 la situazione sia molto tranquilla e sono ansioso di sapere qual è il piano e cosa possiamo aspettarci. A meno che non mi sia sfuggito, sembra che non ci sia stato fornito alcun aggiornamento sullo stato di avanzamento della tabella di marcia e su quando possiamo aspettarci che queste promesse arrivino. Qualcuno ha qualche idea o link a forum aggiornati che posso leggere? Ero un po' arrabbiato con questo evento di Halloween perché pensavo che avremmo aggiornato gli eventi, ma si trattava solo di cose riciclate a cui abbiamo già giocato. Sono in questo gioco da circa 9 anni e mi sembra di restare in questo momento solo per lealtà verso il gioco, ma mentirei se dicessi che l'attuale progresso del gioco è adeguato. Se continuiamo a ricevere contenuti riciclati e senza più progressioni, livelli o QUALCOSA. La base di giocatori OG inevitabilmente si estinguerà. Qualsiasi progresso di PROVA del progresso sarebbe meraviglioso da vedere. Buon lunedì a tutti!   

remove the hackers it's becoming an unplayable game....I don't recommend it to anyone because it's full of hacker

its already been unplayable for years. extremely laggy + rampant cheaters.

they don't even care to try to fix these two things, which are the most important issues.

if and only when they fix lag and cheaters, should they care about looking at the rest of the game.

if they don't fix lag and cheaters there is zero point working on the game, as it will still be unplayable.

they have some pretend developer and mattscott is like a pretend ceo, who both do not even play the game. meanwhile the SPCT has literal cheaters in it still, which is a joke and insult to veterans.