Sign in to follow this  
kenthed45

<GAME_STATUS_NOTREADY>

Howdy folks, and good morning. I took a couple months hiatus after a massive weeks-long nostalgia binge of FE. Came back to opening the application and getting a <GAME_STATUS_NOTREADY> message and unable to join the server. Please tell me the servers haven't closed down again or something. I know she's on life support, but I never want her to die! Figured I'd ask if anyone else is getting the issue right now. I am currently trying to join the servers while connected to a hotspot, so this may be causing issues that originate from my end.

I have moved this topic to the Bugs & Tech Issues section of our forums.

- Azukii

becuase our LOVELY fourm mods can't be bothered to write a simple sentence.

The game mon-fri goes down for regular matince. sat-sun are a massive shit fest because they do not.

I would tell you the times, but uh when i did play it was when ever where ever, and talking to folks it's still that

oh and bonus fact. theres a high chance the game will just offline no warning and then be down until it's up

and azukii. was it that hard to write that out for him? i mean you coulda done it nicer, but come man that was 1 min of my life.