KINGANDI360XXX

Topic What do you think of the Threatsystem humiliation system

Good evening, I would like to start a topic because this threat system is just fucked up, you are punished because you are not good enough, the conclusion is discrimination "kick the bronze" "the bronze is shit" "you fucking bronzes piss off" even in the Enforcer team will be left because I'm fucking bronze!

Why was so much taken out? Why do we have to play together with gold when we're damn bronze! Why didn't you take it out? Why didn't you take out the damn threat system? Why can't you report and ban players for insults, discrimination? I invested so much money on this game, you have to live with the fact that when you play APB you are humiliated and insulted!

What do you say? You were/have been a beginner too
What do you think of the humiliation system?

i feel like its kind of silly, but i also kind of think we need it?

i dont know, i feel like we need some sort of ranking system, but i think it should atleast be hidden to just the player. 

if not, then dont show it at all, dont even nudge towards it, i get called a moron (slur) silver multiple times a day

its really good at immidiently telling what kind of match you're gonna have though, i dont know

i like all the logos for all the ranks, but they should probably just be Blue for enforcer and Red for crim

but with that, i worry that they'll swap from "stupid (slur) bronze" to "stupid (slur) low level", and ive played enough gta online to know, this will happen

Edited by hapygirl

2 hours ago, hapygirl said:

Blue for enforcer and Red for crim

but with that, i worry that they'll swap from "stupid (slur) bronze" to "stupid (slur) low level", and ive played enough gta online to know, this will happen

Well they 100% would, but speaking of slurs

You ain't truly a San Paro resident if you haven't been called the n-word with  monkey in Portuguese 

Edited by Bruhd101
  • Like 1