Sign in to follow this  
Yapopal

Another topic with a burnt lower back

In this damn game, they broke all the rules. The rules are the foundation, the foundation on which the game stands.  I don't understand why developers support the server if they don't care about the game. This compromises the reputation of the company whose logo appears when downloading. Little Orbit deserves praise for the long-term work done, but why don't they devote time to serious problems with picking up the enemy and fixing broken weapons. The game  filled with twinkies and non-names. Anti-cheat works-bravo. The problem is solved, the hackers are defeated (no). You have not wasted months on useless anti-cheat in vain. As a player, I didn't feel any difference.  
Why is the problem with rapid-fire shooting from pistols and semi-automatic rifles not being solved? The problem is in plain sight, it spoils the game for years. You can also add overheating of the barrel, it will take little of your time. 
Further. You have disabled the selection of enemies of equal ranks. Fifty residents of the North American server were helped. Well done. But at the same time you broke one of the most important systems of the game. A wonderful move! Just handsome honor and praise to you and fuck you in the patootie! You can also unlock the exit from the mission with the enemy! Pull out this plug! Give players the freedom of choice. A bunch of players will be freed from the fate of being a punching bag. I am ready to give these pathetic 2000 currency for leaving a mission with an uninteresting enemy. I love this game and hate those who are responsible for its current state.

• Like 1

Well its very simple, The Staff, GM's, CEO ect

Are all sociopaths suffering from Napoleonism.

They thrive on watching people suffer and consider themselves God.

Probly why I keep playing so much, I hate people like that.

So Why don't I just call them what they are, instead of calling hackers hackers, 

calling gm's hacker helpers, just call Golds and Gm's Bullies. 

I can't call Matt a bully cuz he's never here to bully anyone, just that once a year Essay. 

Ez way to piss off any bully in this game is to refuse to do what they say.

If they want K you say NO, if they are team captain say NO, (who put your random gold in charge of a legit)

if you k n they leave mission early, U leave the mission and re K so you are in the next line up, n they have to keep 

leaving missions to avoid having a legit on the team