Sign in to follow this  
TheMessiah

how to improve the matchmaking and decrease the toxicity

Hiding players threats.Simple and easy to make

How:

- Remove the threat notice from lobby and the pop up message on screen when player change threat(all visible threat inscriptions)

- Change the color of players ranks to blue and red(enforcer/criminal)

Why:

- Leaving prematurely undispatched missions will decrease(which will improve the matching even with the little players we have right now)Both teams will prefer to be equal by numbers in mission which will avoid(in more cases than now)lower skill players to be locked in mission with highest skill players who dont want to call for backup(2 max golds vs 2 silvers and bronze  for example)

- Toxicity/discrimination will decrease.There still gonna be "good" players and "noobs" but at least many people not gonna be stigmatized just by their existense like how is right now

Overall now when we all play in same district this visible threats are unnecessary and is the most toxic/bullyng thing in this game for so many years now

Edited by TheMessiah

You're basically suggesting what open conflict was. I loved that district type. You got opposition immediately, and it didn't force you to fight the same group over and over due to threat matching. I wasn't expecting a balanced match, so I didn't feel screwed when it was lop sided.

With the current matchmaking, it feels like it's screwing everyone. Most of the time it 3v4. 3 high threat golds vs 3 silvers/bronzes and 1 high threat gold. I understand there's a small player pool to pick from, so I rather have it favor quick matchmaking than try to balance what it can't.

14 hours ago, BlatMan said:

You're basically suggesting what open conflict was

No in open confict districts the machmaking was removed and both threat and rank was hidden(besides urs)Was weird sht and nobody dig dat(besides the fast matching which was the purpose)What im suggestin is to keep the matching system and threat but hide the threat to everybody.Only visible will be the blue rank if ur enf or red rank for criminal.The matching system will still work on background tryn to find the best possible oposition at dat moment.Also players will continue to call other noobs etc on chat but at least the majority of the community not gonna be stigmatized by thing like the threat and ambient will change(sort of)Thats my points..

Edited by TheMessiah