nifk666

I can't log in

I installed game on steam. I made gamefirst account and tried to login with my username (email address) and password, but I'm unable to login. I made new account and changed a password that doesn't have any special characters, but still unable to login. I also deleted and and reinstall, but it's still not working. 

On 6/30/2023 at 1:57 AM, nifk666 said:

I installed game on steam. I made gamefirst account and tried to login with my username (email address) and password, but I'm unable to login. I made new account and changed a password that doesn't have any special characters, but still unable to login. I also deleted and and reinstall, but it's still not working. 

you should have been able to login in via steam if the accounts are the same email. was the game down for matinece at the time? if not it should have let you in. only thing i can think of is you did not add @emailadress.com to the end or hit space after password

I can't login via steam today. Yesterday was my last login. Error: "Login system is currently locked". What's going up?

On 8/2/2023 at 6:34 AM, Braenen said:

I can't login via steam today. Yesterday was my last login. Error: "Login system is currently locked". What's going up?

if you ever see an error like locked or check your connection theres a chance the game is currently down. give it 30 min to an hour then recheck