Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

Getting my dailies washed away.

Ok so i bet many of you are going to hate my guts for starting this thread, but problem is, i never experienced this before, i mean i basically got auto-raped after leaving the dailies incompleted and when coming back later, its all completed (4 days the same thing), no chance to get anymore JT from quests, EVEN IF I NEVER COMPLETED some of them!!! I know you like to hate, but this time this is just ridiculous... i didn't stream it, but will make sure in the next days i will stream it, and also show an actual real action shoot about all the issues so far.

1 minute ago, Vnight said:

Ok so i bet many of you are going to hate my guts for starting this thread, but problem is, i never experienced this before, i mean i basically got auto-raped after leaving the dailies incompleted and when coming back later, its all completed (4 days the same thing), no chance to get anymore JT from quests, EVEN IF I NEVER COMPLETED some of them!!! I know you like to hate, but this time this is just ridiculous... i didn't stream it, but will make sure in the next days i will stream it, and also show an actual real action shoot about all the issues so far.

Probably something for support to fix.

2 minutes ago, Vnight said:

did you receive the joker tickets?

Today was the APB day, so it was all about apb, but i took a small detour, to troll some other game, and then come back later, and found that there was no dailies left, altough i left the game with at least two dailies on the bench, so yeah, even if i am a troll, you don't do this to someone besides, this has been going on since the last update, so go figure i mean i don't usually pay attention to minorities, but this time, its serious, as i don't need another fucking 6 yerars to just get my godamn skin for the 4x4 in more than just a week by now πŸ˜•

In other words i already lost around 4 or 5 days since i haven't reported this before.

And no i'm not expecting it to get fixed anytime soon, i just want you ppl to know about it.

And no, no jocker tickets recieved, wouldn't had reported it if it was that easy, πŸ˜•

Also i really can't understand the support section(i know its overwhelmed), as it takes longer to get some sugestions, while if u report it on the most frequented section, you at least get some minor help, from the comunity members, unless you want to wait for a month or more for something that ... i might solve myself before it gets even a peek at it...

Just saying.

Still i tend to solve my own issues even if it takes years, but wit this game, being so forum rare, i can barely find out anything, so i end up asking for ppl, as im using both windows 10 on my laptop and windows 8.1 on my pc,, they both end up doing the same thing all the time, which is losing half of the hud, being activity hud when spraying or anything as such, orΒ  even actually accessing visual the opposite clan for the dailies which becomes absolutelly unavaible affter a few rounds.. also fuck me and my grammar. I mean its just 450 fuking points to obtain that godamn forever farmed garbage kit. And here i am missing 25+25=50 x 6 daily points cuz of game bug πŸ˜• But none the less, im gonna none the less have to none the less none the less myself into none the less, fucking hate myself.

Edited by Vnight

Sign in to follow this