Sign in to follow this  
TheMessiah

another idea for new mode

Another way to replace current mission system(yes right now is cancer to play this unbalanced matches)Yup im going with he 50 vs 50 thing again but this time-different way(can be even without the faction segregation)

TDM(where u see opponents on the map)based on the threat only.What i mean: one mission starts for all right-but u can only kill the player which is ur threat.U cant damage the rest(like in normal dist when ur not in mission)

So match starts,u see the rest of ur threat opponents on the district(lets say silvers)and u start engagin/fightin them.Fair fights..and i guess must be 50 vs 50 faction based cause theres can be groups and if u play solo in free for all-u may be outnumbered.The time limit of the mission-lets say 15 minutes and for the reward u get ur exp,money,JT etc from contacts.Easy,fun..u name it

p.s. players T can kill and be killed by all threats simply cause they must play one match and get their threat

Edited by TheMessiah

2 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Another way to replace current mission system(yes right now is cancer to play this unbalanced matches)Yup im going with he 50 vs 50 thing again but this time-different way(can be even without the faction segregation)

TDM(where u see opponents on the map)based on the threat only.What i mean: one mission starts for all right-but u can only kill the player which is ur threat.U cant damage the rest(like in normal dist when ur not in mission)

So match starts,u see the rest of ur threat opponents on the district(lets say silvers)and u start engagin/fightin them.Fair fights..and i guess must be 50 vs 50 faction based cause theres can be groups and if u play solo in free for all-u may be outnumbered.The time limit of the mission-lets say 15 minutes and for the reward u get ur exp,money,JT etc from contacts.Easy,fun..u name it

p.s. players T can kill and be killed by all threats simply cause they must play one match and get their threat

we have tdms in missions they suck. i vote for a chaos district. you log in you get a contact and you run out and start killing random events might pop up for bonus contact points at random weapons spawn randomly at drop points

you would get contact points not just for killing too. blowing up cars doing the random events picking up items would add to it.

• Like 2