Sign in to follow this  
SweetLikeKandee

2fa Remember me

There seems to be an issue where even if you push "remember me" when putting in your code for 2fa it will still ask you for a code every single time you login. It's very very annoying and i know its such a minor thing to focus on, but it'd be nice for this QOL improvement for it not to be an issue everytime you login. To have to grab my phone everytime launch an app to find a code and punch in. Also is it not a bug for you to be tradelocked every now and then even when 2fa is enabled? Awhile back I had an issue where I was perma trade locked and had to contact support to fix it, and they told me they couldn't fix it and wouldn't fix it again UNLESS i enabled 2fa as if it would fix all my issues. Yet I'm still being TEMP trade locked every so often despite using the same PC, and IP.

I also use 2FA to login and am annoyed by having to constantly enter a code in, even after checking the "remember me" box