Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
azimatix

Game Freezing/Hanging

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Game starts freezing/hanging randomly after intervals of 10-15 minutes where I will freeze completely for anywhere from 1-2minutes.

 

I have to spam alt+tab, try to open task manager, nothing really happens, just stuck on the frozen game screen with game noise still being played.

 

After alt+tabbing out and back in, im greeted by a BE message saying "Client was disconnected".

If i rejoin the game, it basically repeats after 10-15mins again.

I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times to no avail, send help.

Edited by azimatix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take a look at other topics... literally 5 topics with same disconnection problem

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, skaterdanny1 said:

Take a look at other topics... literally 5 topics with same disconnection problem

chuck us a fat link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are the laziest man I've ever seen, literally in the first 10 threads there's like 5 about the same problem

 

 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, skaterdanny1 said:

You are the laziest man I've ever seen, literally in the first 10 threads there's like 5 about the same problem

 

 

idk if u read my thread, but thats a diff problem
ty tho xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

No, it's the same problem, you said how you get a disconnect every 15 minute. I have exactly that and sometimes can't even log in. It's the same problem everybody has (just it appears at different times)

You will have to wait untill they fix the servers with the maintenance, if the issue still persist, make a new thread I'd say. Because right now everybody has connection issues.

Edited by skaterdanny1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

chk this one https://www.battleye.com/support/faq/ ...

 

basic Beye FAQ 
 

When starting my game with BattlEye enabled, I get constant stuttering/freezing whenever I press mouse/keyboard buttons.
 

This is typically caused by malware/adware/PUP constantly reloading into your game. Please try to scan your entire system with anti-malware software such as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove it.

51 minutes ago, skaterdanny1 said:

No, it's the same problem, you said how you get a disconnect every 15 minute. I have exactly that and sometimes can't even log in. It's the same problem everybody has (just it appears at different times)

You will have to wait untill they fix the servers with the maintenance, if the issue still persist, make a new thread I'd say. Because right now everybody has connection issues.

man u are wrong section,


here talk about FREEZING_LAG instant

you comment about "disconnect issue" be polite u know...
Even it is same issue YOU lads opened thread with name "GAME MACHINE BROKE" and comments was DISCONNECT (not freezing) every 10-15m.

where info? where your logs?


*** every-time  I've ask log file no-one responses... yeah 

Edited by Dahel
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Dahel said:

chk this one https://www.battleye.com/support/faq/ ...

 

basic Beye FAQ 
 

When starting my game with BattlEye enabled, I get constant stuttering/freezing whenever I press mouse/keyboard buttons.
 

This is typically caused by malware/adware/PUP constantly reloading into your game. Please try to scan your entire system with anti-malware software such as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove it.

man u are wrong section,

 

Will try this, ty

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, azimatix said:

Will try this, ty

 

caused by malware/adware/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dahel said:

caused by malware/adware/

it's fine when i play pubg tho, never really get this problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bump this stuff is still happening, support ticket is still open from 10 days ago 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, azimatix said:

bump

try than hard way:
unplug all USB and plug it back but different places, try play a game, if not then ->
-> boot clean windows https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=boot+clean+windows&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB790GB790&oq=boot+clean+windows&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.6799j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

if boot clean os helped try eliminate your self one by one over tskmngr all processes and than services so you can find what is an issue.

 

 

if nothing help after this, please upload your log folder somewhere else and send me a link (private msg) so I can look at this issue, game not responding but you cannot see log/error it self, may I can look at it or may you can look at this your self at last 20 lines at log files (mainly clues can be read by any user and it is clearly)

 

Edited by Dahel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×