Sign in to follow this  
StevenDeckard

Character "blacked out" after Alt-Tab to windows

This is a new one for me, that seems to be happening after a recent graphic card driver update on my end. Now whenever I Alt-Tab out of the game and return to it my character is all "blacked out" like seen in the screenshot below. Not sure how to fix this.

APBReloaded-01.jpg

What makes this even weirder is that if I go indoors or into a shadowed area the character starts to look normal again.

APBReloaded-02.jpg

And if I go inside and under the light there it does look like it should be (but when I go outside into the sunlight it is all "blacked out" again like in the first screenshot.

APBReloaded-03.jpg

Edited by StevenDeckard

@Heal: *lol*

It gets even weirder as it is not only my character that is "blacked out" after Alt-Tabbing in and out of the game, but but all others too, including pedestrians (except the hair, which show just fine!) .

APBReloaded-04.jpg

Edited by StevenDeckard

If anyone comes across the same problems: I have reverted back to a previous Intel Graphic driver version (30.0.101.1994), which did resolve the issue for me. I am now able to Alt-tab out of the game without encountering any problems.