JimmyMalone

Revisited Threat system

2 hours ago, JimmyMalone said:

All the current dethreaters are a small part, but very boring.

The rest are Golds or Silvers.

This idea poses a solution for everyone, mainly to eliminate the phenomenon of dethreating.

So I do not think the current golds will choose to be silver, otherwise they would already do it now, do not you think?

Instead they do not because they do not want to play in the bronze district.

For the pop in the districts I told you before, only in this way can the gold district be populated.

current golds will have no choice, because half of them will go silver which will force the other half to do the same thing just to get populated districts

idk how i can make this any clearer lol

Edited by BXNNXD

I think the current system could work if they changed the proportions which IIRC has it that green is the rarest rank by intention.

If I could just adjust the proportion of the playerbase that would be fit into each threat it would be:

10% Gold

15% Silver

25% Bronze

50% Green

15 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

current golds will have no choice, because half of them will go silver which will force the other half to do the same thing just to get populated districts

idk how i can make this any clearer lol

Mate no again, "half will go silver" which will force what? If an half go to right, why then the other half must go right too, and no for example to left? No logical.

I could say the same then. If half golds move to Gold district then the silvers will move there too. 

Still no sense but at least this time I'm using the same weapon vs you.

At this point yours is just a way to oppose my idea without logical bases.

Just now, JimmyMalone said:

Mate no again, "half will go silver" which will force what? If an half go to right, why then the other half must go right too, and no for example to left? No logical.

I could say the same then. If half golds move to Gold district then the silvers will move there too. 

Still no sense but at least this time I'm using the same weapon vs you.

At this point yours is just a way to oppose my idea without logical bases.

it’s the exact thing that happened when districts were threat locked, half the gold pop dethreated and the gold districts emptied out within weeks 

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

it’s the exact thing that happened when districts were threat locked, half the gold pop dethreated and the gold districts emptied out within weeks 

Instead i see the thing more as it is right now. There is a consistent part that fill the bronzes dis and "another half" as we said that prefer playing each day in silver districts.

This idea could eliminate the way dethreaters make the game worse, letting everyone enjoy, like I told you many times.

You're right when you say pratically that they will stay still dethreaters but without that annoying path. This is a good reason to be honest. They in fact will choose to be silvers and will fight others with the same feeling. Same thing the golds that will choose to fight who want be the best etc etc 

I don't see any weird thing to be honest, and following the logic you can't fail mate. 

17 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Excuses are more elaborated every time.

Excuses for what precisely? Do you think that I'm a dethreater because I do not want to play with a dethreater in the team?