Thelnformer

[Dropping unpopular items from ARMAS]

[Dropping unpopular items from ARMAS]  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What should LO do with these unpopular items?

• Add them to contact unlocks / role level unlocks
    • Add to JT store ,lease with very low price or permanent for a higher price
    • Add these items to upcoming contacts ???!!!!
    • Remove from armas, balance them, add them back to armas !

22 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

frankly i’d like to see f2p variants of pretty much every armas weapon added to role unlocks

for instance, reaching rifleman 5 would unlock 0slot versions of all assault rifles, role 10 would unlock 1slots, and role 15 would unlock 2slots - all available to be leased for 10 days

That is somehwat what I was going for with my comment as well. I think it's fine to have exclusive content limited to the armas store and even if that inhibbits certain gameplay features. But completely locking the F2P players out of drastricly gamechanging weaponry is a bit much in my experience. F2P players are very limited in terms of weapons to pick from when properly counterpicking and I think that just takes the fun out of it for them in the long run.

Some weapons should be considered new additions and added to role progression I think, and some variants of weapons with special modifiers, strictly bound to armas store and perhaps joker store.

Edited by Slickmund