Sign in to follow this  
VoronSplinterCell

Not being able to buy clothing item from marketplace auction house

Hello there! As the title says, when i enter the in game auction house marketplace and i try to buy a clothing item, like a buttoned shirt for example,even if i meet the requirements in order to buy that item piece (faction,rank,required gender) the "buy" and "bid" buttons are greyed,can not press them...What could be the cause of this problem? Thanks!

2 hours ago, VoronSplinterCell said:

Hello there! As the title says, when i enter the in game auction house marketplace and i try to buy a clothing item, like a buttoned shirt for example,even if i meet the requirements in order to buy that item piece (faction,rank,required gender) the "buy" and "bid" buttons are greyed,can not press them...What could be the cause of this problem? Thanks!

can you purchase anything else from the marketplace?

you might be trade locked, iirc you receive a system message in chat every time you log in

typically lasts 3 days i think

Just now, glaciers said:

can you purchase anything else from the marketplace?

you might be trade locked, iirc you receive a system message in chat every time you log in

typically lasts 3 days i think

Yes, i can not buy anything, not symbols,not any other category of items.I know the trade lock message,i had it in the past, but i didn't saw it this time.But on the other hand, it acts as if i have a trade lock,so that must be the problem. Thank you for the help, i will wait for 3 days.Cheers!

Sign in to follow this