jayman1000

Commander aura?

The commander aura says you gain 5% extra xp, harvest speed, random AP PER STACK. Yesterday when I logged out it showed I had 4 stacks, but now when I log in it only has 1 stack...

So do the stacking actually work? Do you really get 5% per stack, and if so, HOW do you increase the stacks??

Or do you only get 5% no matter how many stacks it has and the extra stacks is just a leftover graphical thing?

9 hours ago, jayman1000 said:

The commander aura says you gain 5% extra xp, harvest speed, random AP PER STACK. Yesterday when I logged out it showed I had 4 stacks, but now when I log in it only has 1 stack...

So do the stacking actually work? Do you really get 5% per stack, and if so, HOW do you increase the stacks??

Or do you only get 5% no matter how many stacks it has and the extra stacks is just a leftover graphical thing?

to stack you need to team with people. theres a small bug that when traveling around from "cell" to "cell" of the map that change might count you in a team and give you a random stack number, but never take away

which means if you feel like driving around for 2 and a half hours you can 6 stack by yourself but it's not likey and a waste of your time so teaming is the best way

however theres a bug there too. it some times wont count a player and not add them to the stack or anyone glitch stacked will subtracted the counter

in short its a buggy mess that works like the rest of the game, on the prayer that no one pokes it to much