Sign in to follow this  
eduaryapa5000

I need help with a player

His nickname is [Redacted], I found him twice in my team in what I've been playing, I do not understand what he's talking about, he kills his teammates, and when I ask him what the hell he's doing, he does not answer, but when I complain by district, other players comment their complaints of that player also, I express my frustration for this method because I can not find the player report button hehe, I do not know if any administrator knows him, if he received any complaints from this player besides mine, but I really do not think that behavior is good in this game and less in the way that this subject does;

Sorry again for publishing here, I do not understand English very well, I need help from a translator ", and I do not locate, if there is", a section where to report the bad behavior of the players.

1) Name and shame is against rules... 

And this leads to witch hunting especially since you are saying that the player did something bad. 

2) You are unable to report because the player left the district... 

3)  https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us 

Go here and report the player for misbehaving... 

4 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

1) Name and shame is against rules... 

And this leads to witch hunting especially since you are saying that the player did something bad. 

2) You are unable to report because the player left the district... 

3)  https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us 

Go here and report the player for misbehaving... 

Thx

Removed player name from original post. As Thelnformer said, please use the proper support system when reporting. The forums are not the right place for it.