Sign in to follow this  
Cheree

PvP Area Harvest Items

I went to a pvp area when the hammer was visible to harvest. Berry Bushes were up, so I harvested them to get Tainted Berries (needed for Cooking). Instead I got only Raw Honey, which is freely available in non-pvp areas and used for a different set of cooking recipes.

Can we please have the Berry Bushes loaded into pvp areas actually drop Tainted Berries, instead of Raw Honey?

What is the reasoning behind misleading us like this?

5 hours ago, Cheree said:

I went to a pvp area when the hammer was visible to harvest. Berry Bushes were up, so I harvested them to get Tainted Berries (needed for Cooking). Instead I got only Raw Honey, which is freely available in non-pvp areas and used for a different set of cooking recipes.

Can we please have the Berry Bushes loaded into pvp areas actually drop Tainted Berries, instead of Raw Honey?

What is the reasoning behind misleading us like this?

If it was the 45 node, then it's honey... if it's the 75 node then you get tainted berries.

• Like 1

sat dishes is wierd. you can get berries no issue in s2 in or out of pvp zones. idk why the bushes are in s1 and give honey. i assume your snatching the bees off them and forcing them to be honey slaves

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this