Maysun06

Don't have username

How do I make myself a username for FE because it never asked and when I go to account settings, there's no "make username" option or something like that. 

If you are referring to login into the launcher, username is the email address you used to create the account

2 minutes ago, KDRefugee said:

If you are referring to login into the launcher, username is the email address you used to create the account

When I do that, a message pops up saying "invalid account or password" even though I am entering the right info. 

On 1/17/2022 at 7:35 PM, Maysun06 said:

When I do that, a message pops up saying "invalid account or password" even though I am entering the right info. 

I get the exact same problem, I put in the email address I registered my Gamersfirst account with (this account I am posting with now) and the password and I verified the mail also. When I try to login to Fallen Earth it tells me "Invalid account or password.".

What does one have to do to make a valid account that works with Fallen Earth? I'd imagine a lot of users are going to give up when facing this annoyance 😞

Merged.

Cant edit my previous post, but wanted to say that logging in with the mail works now. Apparently it had to take more than 15 min for the account to actually work; a bit annoying, it should work almost instantly. Anyways, just give it at least 15 min if it doesnt work.

Getting same error, my e-mail is too long to fit in the username bar and cannot figure out what my username would be.

Hi, Try to copy/paste your Email/passworld ,(unless you got a over 128 CharacterEmail (Longer then this)

(1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8xxxxxxxxx9xxxxxxxxx0xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx12345678)

It should work, if it fails for whatever reason use Steam,or make new account (Less the 128 character EMail/Password)

(Make Sure you add your info whit Caps off (and it got the Correct Uppercase and Lowercase for Email as well)

Edited by Psyzilard
O_o

It's not longer than 128 characters, i can't put anything past the @ (even with copy and paste) , I was able to play before. Not sure why it's suddenly too long.