Sign in to follow this  
Crazzyhiipy

money spent

ok I know there any way to get you money back or the stuff you had before the game closed, I know spent at least 1k over the years will people get their money back or credit for what they spent and will market place ever open again 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crazzyhiipy said:

ok I know there any way to get you money back or the stuff you had before the game closed, I know spent at least 1k over the years will people get their money back or credit for what they spent and will market place ever open again 

ring up the former owners be a start

From the depths of hell I shall necro this thread to utter: If you manage to think like OP expecting to get money back from a bygone era, then get a grip, of course you're not gonna get money back from a game that came out in 2009 and later ended in the paws of gamersfirst. When you invest money in any mmo you do so knowing that one day your virtual goods that you spent your money on WILL be gone, MMOs are not forever and you should see yourself blessed with the fact Little Orbit brought you fallen earth classic! 

Edited by StoneFire
  • Thanks 1

On 6/19/2022 at 4:12 PM, StoneFire said:

From the depths of hell I shall necro this thread to utter: If you manage to think like OP expecting to get money back from a bygone era, then get a grip, of course you're not gonna get money back from a game that came out in 2009 and later ended in the paws of gamersfirst. When you invest money in any mmo you do so knowing that one day your virtual goods that you spent your money on WILL be gone, MMOs are not forever and you should see yourself blessed with the fact Little Orbit brought you fallen earth classic! 

See here is the thing. I agree with what you are saying till a certain point. But from what my understanding is, the individual is not asking their money back in a form of refund exactly (let's say 1k cash), but rather the stuff that they bought back. Reality is, many of us have spend A LOT of money in this game. Indeed we are grateful that LO brought Classics back, BUT it wouldn't hurt to get some of the items we purchased back. Not talking about weapons or armor. But wardrobe items and mounts for sure. Some of them after a point became extremely rare. 

• Like 1