Sign in to follow this  
Op Hooligan

Crafter's Market Dec 2021 and Holiday Celebration

Hello all and happy holidays!

For those of you new to market, it was established in beta before auction was created (over 11+ years now!). Almost always on the first Saturday of the month, it was the main way crafters sold their wares. Now, it's a way for the community to get together and have a little fun! I do also welcome crafters to come set up a tent and sell your wares!

As a rough estimate we will be giving away over 4-5Y in prizes! We will have a few events, the usual raffles and trivia along with a costume contest, vehicle show, and possibly a few other events! Sadly no instacrafts this go as well, unless LO steps in 😉

This month the market is on Dec 18th and will be located in Embry Crossroads S1, behind the lifenet at 1pm central NA time. (gmt + 6)

If you would like to donate to support the festivities, you can send items to Hoolicodone, Mutare Nebula, or Grimm Owens ingame. Thank you to TAO for helping with the event, and the continued community support throughout the years. Best of luck to everyone, and see you in embry!

• Thanks 1

Major props for hosting this event for the game even though you seemingly have little support (no rep or replies)

I used to SGM for a pserver and I had trouble hiring event runners for the compensation of having free reign as a GM (as long as it doesn't negatively impact the game, such as giving items or spawning mobs in town) and it was still difficult to coordinate an event.

If nobody else can appreciate this on a professional level, I just wanted you to know that I do.

On 12/28/2021 at 12:56 AM, Phrozen said:

Major props for hosting this event for the game even though you seemingly have little support (no rep or replies)

I used to SGM for a pserver and I had trouble hiring event runners for the compensation of having free reign as a GM (as long as it doesn't negatively impact the game, such as giving items or spawning mobs in town) and it was still difficult to coordinate an event.

If nobody else can appreciate this on a professional level, I just wanted you to know that I do.

Usually more active on the discords these days, dont hear much on here. but thank you regardless!!

Good evening Wastelanders!

This is hilarious timing, because I just realized I accidentally logged in to this event while it was happening and had no idea what was going on. I captured some of it in a quick YT video:

I believe someone else on YT already uploaded a much longer video that showed the costume contest that happened afterwards and such, not take credit away from them! I just thought this was funny that I walked into the event totally by accident lol. It was so cool to see everyone online again! ❤️

• Like 1