Crazee73

Character missing entirely?

This is more of an account problem, but I still haven't heard back from support so I thought I might post here just incase anyone knew how to fix it.

After re-installing the game and having issues with Steam login, I was able to get into the gamersfirst site with my old e-mail and password. I changed my password and tried to log into the game, at which point I succeeded. Unfortunately, my main character with hundreds of hours of gameplay and a few G1C purchases is missing entirely from my character list. Both my characters were on Jehrico, I was never banned with either character, and the remaining character hasn't been accessed since about 2013 whereas my main character was last played in 2016. My main character is also missing from the Gamersfirst website and armas marketplace, even though I have a couple of transactions in the armas marketplace that specfically show that this character existed at some point.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips or ideas for what I could do about this. I've already contacted support but obviously they're flooded right now.

It's obviously server-related, so I dont think that there is much YOU can do about it. You haven't played in a while, so you might not remember deleting the character? 

It might have been that you hadn't played APB in a while and Tiggs decided to wooosh in and delete a few players data because of storage issues? 

I dunno, but Support should be able to help you when they have time. 

Yeah, I don't think I'd have any reason to delete my character. I didn't leave the game on bad terms or anything, just got a new computer and never re-downloaded it. It'd be a shame if Tiggs just deleted data because that character had a bunch of character only cosmetic, weapon, and vehicle packs. I'd like to play the game again but starting anew really isn't appealing when I'm missing all my stuff and can't get it back. I do find it weird that nobody's having this issue though, hopefully support can find out what's going on. Hell, maybe someone got into my gamersfirst and deleted the character? Just kinda devastated, was looking forward to a nostalgia trip, but it turned sour really quick.