GOLDENXPK

Suggestion for Weapon Skins.

I was thinking of new weapon skins policy that devs should make. They should make all the weapon skins unlockable by completing different activities within the game. There are only a few skins which players can unlock by purchasing from Joker Store. Other than that, the only way to get a skin is to buy from Armas Marketplace. Almost everything in this game is paid which most of the players can't buy. But by giving the opportunity to unlock skins within the game will make players work hard to unlock them so they will spend a lot of time unlocking them. It will also attract many retired players toward the game as now they can get their hands on new skins. It's kinda boring to see those old same skins. And also, there are no skin for NTEC 7 'URSUS', it is an op weapon but we can't put any skin on it. One more thing, add skins of countries such as Pakistan and India etc.

Thank You.

19 hours ago, GOLDENXPK said:

They should make all the weapon skins unlockable by completing different activities within the game.

Make the ones that exist currently remain as paid skins. Add new ones with this idea. It would be nice if it were call of duty style, where leveling up roles would yield skins for the role type...Like gold/diamond for shotguns and smgs if you max out pointman or something like that XD

There are only a few skins which players can unlock by purchasing from Joker Store. Other than that, the only way to get a skin is to buy from Armas Marketplace.

Once hitting the current max rank you'll unlock 2 skins for either enf or crim as well.

Almost everything in this game is paid which most of the players can't buy.

F2P, game needs to make money some how. I'd rather see guns be more earnable and cosmetics be payed for since they yield no combat advantage and are only there to make you feel badass.

But by giving the opportunity to unlock skins within the game will make players work hard to unlock them so they will spend a lot of time unlocking them.

This is true, give me something to unlock in apb and ill prob work towards it. maybe not directly but ill play more knowing that a reward is in store.

It will also attract many retired players toward the game as now they can get their hands on new skins

Probably not. They retired for a reason. Mostly gameplay im sure. Skins wont bring back someone to a game they more or less mastered and got bored of. Maybe some, but very few I feel like wouldn't want to reinstall just for a skin whether it be limited time or not.

And also, there are no skin for NTEC 7 'URSUS', it is an op weapon but we can't put any skin on it.

Most legendaries either have 2 skins or no skins. It's part of what makes them unique and rare. If I saw say a condor with a non-legendary skin on it. I wouldn't know immediately unless I were to check my enemies weapons that it was infact a condor. I think a black and red skin for the ursus would be really slick tho.