Sign in to follow this  
Sakebee

Support Ticket Guide and FAQ

Hey everyone,

It has come to our attention that some players are having difficulties submitting tickets to Support. To make things easier for anyone who isn’t familiar with the process already, we decided to put together a short guide for your convenience. We will begin with the steps to submit a ticket to our Support system and then close on an FAQ with common issues.

Step 1 – Go to https://support.gamersfirst.com/

Step 2 – Log in to your account.

Step 3 – Select which game you are contacting support for:

image.png.275496dbdd0a6da11f9a6de5e332f4b6.png

Step 4 – Use the drop-down menus to select the game, what platform you use, and what issue you are experiencing.

image.png.94ac3d6f9055fa7b2724d198dc5fba1d.png

Step 5 – Fill out as much information regarding your account and issue you are contacting Support for. It is important to be thorough during this step as many support actions require that we first verify ownership of the account in question. In these cases, our staff may reach out for additional information as necessary. Please keep an eye on your ticket as a timely response to staff requests will help ensure a quick resolution.

image.png.4c3fe48a22c6d01d936f3439dde8485a.png

Step 6 – Add files if necessary, prior to clicking the “Submit” button.

image.png.dfc33a182dbfc4cc65176014a3083c86.png

Finally, please submit only a single ticket per issue. Submitting or creating multiple tickets will only reduce our response time and do little to speed up resolving your issue. If you need to make an update, please respond to your original ticket instead of creating a new one.

FAQ

I can’t access my account so I can’t log into the support portal. What should I do?

If you are unable to log in to the Support site for any reason, you can also contact our team via email. Send your issue and all supporting info to support@gamersfirst.com and our staff will get you sorted.

I am confused about what information I should include when submitting a ticket.

Here are a few common mistakes players make:

• When we ask for the account’s birthday, we are referring to the birthday that was listed at the time of the account’s creation (your birthday). This does not refer to the date that the account was created.
  • If you are reporting a player, please include their player name
  • Include Transaction IDs whenever possible
  • When submitting an IP address, please use IPv4 and not IPv6

I reported someone I suspect of cheating and they are still in game. What gives?

We take any accusation of cheating quite seriously. That said, it can take some time for our team to conduct a thorough investigation and verify the infraction. The best thing you can do as a player is submit any evidence you have to our team. If you discover additional information, please attach this to your existing ticket instead of opening a new one.

What kind of evidence is best?

When submitting video evidence, small clips don’t always provide proper context. Please make sure your clip is at least 10 seconds or longer.

I want to know the result of any accusations made against X player.

We take player privacy seriously. While player submitted reports are incredibly helpful for our investigations, we will not discuss the outcome of those investigations with any 3rd party. Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3