Kukixu

APB.exe figure as danger in Windows Defender

Hello.

I'm having problem, that my Windows Defender detects APB.exe as an virus.

I had APB installed on my laptop and playing it for a very long time and everything was ok. I have to change my SSD in laptop, so i have to download it again and i done it a week ago. The game was working since today. I launched the event district, and game crashed after ~5 minutes of low fps gameplay. In same moment Defender said that he detected something. I scanned my laptop and deleted this file and scanned it and there wasn't any warning. I launched APB Launcher, he downloaded some files and when i launched the game Defender warned me about danger again. I uninstalled whole APB, scanned Windows few time (even Offline Scan) and made a recovery point because there wasn't any signs of virus presence. Then i downloaded a new client from official website like always when i have to download APB, and after installation Defender was quiet, but when i launched game, he warned me and i have to struggle with the same situation.  I will add that event with this 'virus' my laptop doesn't seemed corrupted ; usage of disc, GPU, processor etc. was stable, and  did not differ from the normal usage. (CPU ~3% [with game off ofc], disck ~1%, memory ~35%).

I'm using ASUS Vivobook S15 16GB i5 NVIDIA GFORCE mx 250 with custom SSD (Samsung 970 EVO Plus).

If anyone had same problem or know what can i do to safely play APB please answer me.

Thank you in advance. 🙂

obraz-2020-12-27-200050.png

obraz-2020-12-27-194409.png

(the potentially unwanted application has been removed or restored, priority low)