asdsadfdfa

Music Studio Update

Music Studio

I am hoping that there are plans to allow more in the music studio. It feels extremely limited to be only able to make short 1-2 minute songs which sometimes it just isn't enough.
- More length to songs

Patterns
If the length of the song were able to be extended we would also need to be able to make more than 6x9 patterns to fit a larger song. I find a lot of the time I am running out of space when I try to use 3-4 different sounds in a song even if the length of the song is so short, especially if the patterns don't repeat themselves often enough.
- More rows and columns for different sounds

Sounds/Pitch/Frequencies
Sometimes instruments which you'd think could have a higher frequencies or octaves (not great at musician lingo) get capped out and it can mess up a song. A quick example being (not limited to)
8-Bit 25 Pulse only going so high but in reality could go much higher.

Basically what I'm asking for is more customization opportunities for the Music Studio. I know a lot of people would be happy with an update!

No offence but a turn on/off tickbox in menu would be nice to go along with it. Not everybody is keen on listening to other peoples tunes or tunes in general.