supermariobrothe

Questions regarding the engine update and open beta

2 hours ago, HighSociety said:

Just one question... what do u think u can get out of this 144+ fps? 

Let me tell u... a normal human eye is cappable of realising 25 fps (real fps) so for ur eye >60 fps in a game doesn't make any difference! Thats simply it...

I also got a 144hz (165hz oc) monitor and yea i know exactly what u are talking about okay.

My concerns is that u just talk about comic games. I mean valorant? Apex? really? I'd understand u talking about bfV or something... but really 80% of PCs out there are cappable to run CSGO with +-300 fps... it just doesnt make u better.

you're kidding right??? i overclocked my monitor to 80hz, but I only use 80hz for games, if i'm using chrome or watching a movie, i put 60hz back again.

when I forget to overclock my monitor 80hz, I inmediately notice it isn't at 80hz but 60hz.

So yes, there's  alot of difference on playing with 60hz or 80hz.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HighSociety said:

And why?

cuz iz wrong

Ur eys cappable of realising 144 frames per second?

ofc, just like almost anyone

Than i really want ur eyes...

nu they mine >:c

If u tell me u can SEE a difference betwenn 100 an 200 fps i'd call that bullshoot...

no u ? actually never tried >144 but i can definitely tell the difference between 120 and 144. back when i only had a 60 hz display, the jump to 75 made a huge difference

18 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

anything that isnt an i9 is a low end pc in APB's reality... you can have i7-6700

anything that has a crazy high ipc really

been running a 3300X @4.6 with some 3866 mhz ram and i almost always cap at 144 (it's a $120 cpu btw). also the 6700 is slow af

Edited by heelruby