raziel124

Infinite Loading Screen (Connection problem)

Hey, I wanted to see if someone know something about this, i'm kinda dumb for this things, but well, I got an account in Jericho, but everytime I try to enter, i get the same problem.

ok, so, I have 2 routers from 2 different internet service providers, I'm from Mexico. let's call them router A (About 200Mbps) and router B(About 30Mbps), when I try to enter the game with router B, everything is ok, the game loads correctly, etc. But everytime i try to enter with router A, it loads the Character Selection Screen, I can see whispers in chat or group invitations in the District Select Screen, but when I select a district it keeps on forever in the loading screen with the tittle "Loading District..." I need to change to router B to play, and I'm not so sure why, I just bought a new PC, but in the old times, i was able to play with router A without problems. Does anyone know how to fix this? 😞 ty for help ❤️ 

Sounds like RA is just not able to connect to the servers fully, that could be either your ISP on RA blocking the IP's/IP range or another part of the connection that's getting blocked.

If only ISP's would communicate with each other properly, then you could have them ask RB for the info or the other way around so they can compare configs and you can get this fixed

10 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Sounds like RA is just not able to connect to the servers fully, that could be either your ISP on RA blocking the IP's/IP range or another part of the connection that's getting blocked.

If only ISP's would communicate with each other properly, then you could have them ask RB for the info or the other way around so they can compare configs and you can get this fixed

Sorry, i'm kinda dumb, what should i do, then, and what do you mean by "RA" and "RB"?