Tapboom

i need help

When i start up my game and play for about 6 minutes

first time i get a crash saying "the system detected an overrun of a stack-based buff in this application this overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application." 

after a few tries i get no msg at all, no reason, nothing..

i've tried everything i could do, (reinstalling the game, rebooting, repairing, system scan.)

you name it, so it would be great if somebody could help, Thanks.

Hello @Tapboom, sorry you're getting this message. Do you happen to have a screenshot of the error? Does it say "explorer(dot)exe" at the top of the message box or something else?

This message can appear for various reasons, all of which have to do with your system, not APB Reloaded or other programs. You may have some malware on your system that is overloading your PC with login requests, attempting to get into the administrator account to make changes to your computer. Another, more common reason is that you have faulty system files that just need a quick repair. 

All in all, I'd suggest going through this(Click me) tutorial created by a Volunteer Moderator over at Microsoft. This will not wipe your apps or data, but as always I'd do a full backup just in case.

(BONUS) Run a few Anti Virus & Malware programs, even the basic Windows virus & threat protection.

Hope this helps,

-Bla

Edited by bIablablaheheheh