Sign in to follow this  
candy2004

LIKE THIS ONE

how about adding new cars and new weapons and make the joker shop more cheaper bit becouse its too exapsnive to farm jokers 2-when enfrocer make alll missions 4/4 dont make final why you make final if you make final for enforcers make it on criminials too 3- fix the bugs on market place i bought 5 things and didn't get them 4-and when we play mission should they area no one can come into it because there is people talk in voice chat or anything and come close the way on us 5- make vegas car bit weak its too strong cat even race that car 6- like my topics

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the APB Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

• Thanks 1

Just now, Azukii said:

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the APB Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

Yeay nice ;D

2 hours ago, candy2004 said:

how about adding new cars and new weapons and make the joker shop more cheaper bit becouse its too exapsnive to farm jokers 2-when enfrocer make alll missions 4/4 dont make final why you make final if you make final for enforcers make it on criminials too 3- fix the bugs on market place i bought 5 things and didn't get them 4-and when we play mission should they area no one can come into it because there is people talk in voice chat or anything and come close the way on us 5- make vegas car bit weak its too strong cat even race that car 6- like my topics

1) A new car is in the works, no any ETA on the release of it tho, should be called Mirage, or smth like this.

2) Some if not all missions are going to looked at by the team in the future.

3) Contact the Customer Support at > https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us, then select APB Reloaded, login with your GamersFirst Account, choose all the categories, write your message and send the ticket, they will answer to you in.. 12/13 days, the current response time. You can stay updated here: https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/810-tracking-customer-support/

4) Im not sure what you talking about.

5) Car balance is something LO alredy planned to do, it is coming, after or between the new engine upgrade.

6) I can't (Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.)

Edited by AlishaAzure