Sign in to follow this  
jaypolkam

Is mouse and keyboard allowed on console?

When I tried to plug in my mouse and keyboard there’s no in game options to integrate them into the game. I know other players are using a mouse and keyboard because multiple players Ntec shots are too accurate at 80 meters and above, to be using a controller. Usually you would feel them gradually whittling down your health but it actually feels like being laser beamed accord map. So I am assuming they are using an adapter of some kind, and I want to know is this allowed because don’t have in game options.

Console generally doesn't "allow" keyboard and mouse stuff, that's why there are 3rd party tools for these kinds of things... 
It's not really up to Sony or Microsoft to judge if it's allowed, it's up to the publisher/developer of the game itself. In this case G1 didn't integrate the functions of keyboard and mouse (although keyboard works fine, mouse support isn't there) which is indicating that it's not allowed ^^