Sign in to follow this  
Running Eagle

Weapon Curves graphs release?(Please! For transparency!)

So far, my absolute favorite thing about LittleOrbit is their absolute dedication to the idea of transparency and trying to encourage candid, honest conversations with the playerbase.

This is not so much a suggestion as a request...

Any player worth their salt in this game utilizes APBDB.com to get the actual numbers for their weapon stats so that they can more effectively utilize their gun -- however, APBDB.com is limited to only the information that has been released by, and confirmed by the devs.

I cannot express how important it is that the weapon curves graphs be released so that they can be added to the database, because so far as I can recall, the only graph that has ever been released was the one for the NTEC.  The Curves data is absolutely essential to be able to most effectively utilize the guns that are on the Weapon Curves system.  With the way the game mechanics are set, and then purposefully made as literally ambiguous as possible by the in-game UI, the database is our only way to access information on gun stats that is unequivocally essential to gameplay.  But Weapon Curves is easily 2/3rds of a gun's "effective range" data, which in a game where powercreep was (thankfully!) replaced by damage falloff balancing, is information that any serious player needs in order to compete...

And aside from that, allowing the playerbase access to the Weapon Curves data would help US as players, help YOU as devs, make better choices for weapon balance to make everyone happy.