Sign in to follow this  
Mennuixx

Unable to Trade [Has been more than 7 days]

Hello,

I ran into a odd issue when finally getting back into this game. Last time I played was 2018ish if my memory is correct and I could still trade back then.

But now I'm running into an issue of being trade-locked for what-seems forever due to not having any messages displaying my 7 day cooldown (if new PC / new IP) was in effect. This is a screenshot from in game

VSvboSA.png

This has been active for more than 7 days now - it doesn't display time in chat when joining and my inbox / market / trading is completely locked preventing me from buying or selling any of my items. 

I've contacted support and I've got one and a half weeks of extra waiting time till they get back to me and if there even is a solution for this.

Thank you for your time. 

tl;dr 

Permanently Trade Locked for unknown reasons while not being active. 

Just now, Amayii said:

The best way to proceed would be to contact our Customer Support team they should be able to identify the reason for you and possibly help you resolve this issue.

~@mayii

Has been done. Currently waiting for the next wave of support tickets to be answered. Thought people might of has a similar issue and could of suggested a fix.