Rez0nance

Two-factor Authentication

Hi guys. I can't login in my account. Login and password is correct, but Two-factor all time told me: "Two-factor authentication failed.", but code from two-factor is correct. what should I do?

I haven't had the same issue in a while, but last time this happened it was a time difference between server and client. Try entering the 2FA code a number of times (mainly towards the end of the cycle)

4 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

I haven't had the same issue in a while, but last time this happened it was a time difference between server and client. Try entering the 2FA code a number of times (mainly towards the end of the cycle)

Thanks for answer. But it's don't work 😞 How do I remove a Two-factor authentication from my acc? Write in support is a usseless.... The don't answer

If you're able to login on gamersfirst.com, just go to your account settings and disable it.

If you can't you'll have to contact support.

They do answer but are behind on the tickets.

It shouldn't be more than 2 weeks now:

2 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

If you're able to login on gamersfirst.com, just go to your account settings and disable it.

If you can't you'll have to contact support.

They do answer but are behind on the tickets.

It shouldn't be more than 2 weeks now:

Thanks!

2 weeks ... This is too much. These guys need more people to check. I am extremely unhappy. Unfortunately, I can’t login on gamersfirst... Are there any ways to speed up this removal process?

This is going to seem silly, but are you sure you're entering the correct code? (as in the right account) 

And try entering the exact same code a few times. 

I just tried logging in several times and never had any issues. 

41 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

This is going to seem silly, but are you sure you're entering the correct code? (as in the right account) 

And try entering the exact same code a few times. 

I just tried logging in several times and never had any issues. 

Thanks for the answer!

I understand you, this is funny. I havent other codes on my mobile authentication. I rebooted the phone, set the automatic date and time, entered the same code several times. Waited for time and entered other codes, but without success. I often use a mobile authenticator, and there have never been problems, except with apb ..

At first I was waiting for a ban of trade for 3 days, then another one appeared for 3 days. 6 days, now I have to wait 14 days. 20 days. Constant failures. This is very frustrating.

35 minutes ago, Rez0nance said:

Thanks for the answer!

I understand you, this is funny. I havent other codes on my mobile authentication. I rebooted the phone, set the automatic date and time, entered the same code several times. Waited for time and entered other codes, but without success. I often use a mobile authenticator, and there have never been problems, except with apb ..

At first I was waiting for a ban of trade for 3 days, then another one appeared for 3 days. 6 days, now I have to wait 14 days. 20 days. Constant failures. This is very frustrating.

I pay real money in this game, and get this attitude? This is not serious. I have access to everything, but I can’t log in from the mobile authenticator

Merged.

I also have a temporary weapon that just disappears now ..

22 minutes ago, Rez0nance said:

I pay real money in this game, and get this attitude? This is not serious. I have access to everything, but I can’t log in from the mobile authenticator

I'm not a member of staff ... Nor do I care about how much money you might have spent on the game. That's irrelevant to the issue at hand.

I'm trying to think of the possible causes, but since I'm not getting the same issue that's fairly difficult.

If it was a server desync issue it should be affecting everyone, but the common workarounds for that didn't work for you.

You already tried timesyncing your phone, so that shouldn't be the issue either. 

I'm running out of options of what could be the issue

Edited by Kevkof

6 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

I'm not a member of staff ... Nor do I care about how much money you might have spent on the game. That's irrelevant to the issue at hand.

I'm trying to think of the possible causes, but since I'm not getting the same issue that's fairly difficult.

If it was a server desync issue it should be affecting everyone, but the common workarounds for that didn't work for you.

You already tried timesyncing your phone, so that shouldn't be the issue either. 

I'm running out of options of what could be the issue

I appreciate your help and I am very grateful to you for that.
14 days of response, this is a disgusting attitude towards the players. I'm more interested in how I can quickly contact support.

Just now, Rez0nance said:

14 days of response, this is a disgusting attitude towards the players. I'm more interested in how I can quickly contact support.

They are well aware that it's bad, they're working to get that to proper times. I'm not sure if contacting staff about it directly would be a good idea.

The 14 days is a general timeframe, but it could be that certain issues get priority handling so those get delt with faster

29 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

They are well aware that it's bad, they're working to get that to proper times. I'm not sure if contacting staff about it directly would be a good idea.

The 14 days is a general timeframe, but it could be that certain issues get priority handling so those get delt with faster

I wrote in support. thanks!

The topic is closed.