supermariobrothe

a tiny problem with the 3 new clothing tems(pun intended)

The 3 new items you guys released, you forgot to rig it to scale with the character, so the axes and the sword end up looking tiny on male and taller characters, please fix this.

Also the 3 new items look a bit low effort and like something out o fallen earth and not apb in terms of visual quality.

2 minutes ago, supermariobrothe said:

The 3 new items you guys released, you forgot to rig it to scale with the character, so the axes and the sword end up looking tiny on male and taller characters, please fix this.

Also the 3 new items look a bit low effort and like something out o fallen earth and not apb in terms of visual quality.

Well, they are not really that "new", i think, because in all these years you had the chance to find all of them alredy into APB game files, i found them by myself couple times while having fun exploring the dark places of the directory.

So.. yeah, i think they meant "new" as "never released", but they were alredy back there, waiting.

About the scale and the look i need to agree, a bit strange honestly, the axes seems so small compared to other stuff, or they are like.. small axes.

50 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

About the scale and the look i need to agree, a bit strange honestly, the axes seems so small compared to other stuff, or they are like.. small axes.

Think of the axes like Tomahawks. Pending update to be able too throw them at OP.

Its a joke 

5 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Well, they are not really that "new", i think, because in all these years you had the chance to find all of them alredy into APB game files, i found them by myself couple times while having fun exploring the dark places of the directory.

So.. yeah, i think they meant "new" as "never released", but they were alredy back there, waiting.

The double shotguns on the back looks like a crappier version of the ones Double B has that you are thinking about, it looks like they reused the asset but messed up the positioning or something.

0CaWPHQ.png

the axes look new to me, they just reused the knife shoulder holster straps to attach it to the back, and they used Akiko X's sword but added the missing strap between shoulders of the same knife holster its using. It looks like these assets were custom made for the contact character models and were not really a wearable item so they had to open the models, and copypaste them and turn them into wearable items, they also screwed up the normals on the sword handle, im guessing they lost some edge normal information when copy pasting the models.

Xd9VbxQ.png

Also forgot to mention, what is up with those insane prices, no way i am paying 500g1c to get a crappier version of the same thing the contact is wearing when other items of the same kind like the double pistol holster just cost 200g1c at most and for 794g1c you can get a full outfit and a gun.

Edited by supermariobrothe