Sign in to follow this  
Snubnose

ISSR-A (AR) suggestion

TL;DR BELOW

in almost every game (just like in real life) you can full-auto the AS VAL (ISSR A) as seen in the video below:

right now, the ISSR-A is in this weird spot of being an assault rifle with 50m range, but slow firing 4 shot killing kind of marksman weapon knockoff...

we already have the ISSR-B variant that functions as a 4 shot killing sniper.

so I'd suggest changing the ISSR-A to something like in the video above.

fast firing with a small magazine and maybe great recoil (close to tommygun, but still noticeably less) or bloom - making it a HIGH RISK - HIGH REWARD kind of weapon, like the .45 AP or ACES SMG for example (but more extreme in regards of risk / reward)

stats should look something like this:

• Magazine Size: anything between 15 and 20
  • Time to Kill: 0.6
  • Shots to Kill: 8-10
  • Firerate: (too lazy to do the math, so whatever it needs to be for a .6 TTK)
  • Recoil: slightly higher than ntec, lower than tommygun
  • Bloom: very little, less than ACES rifle
  • Accuracy: between N-TEC and ATAC
  • Range: 50m

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KEEP IN MIND, THESE STATS ARE JUST A SUGGESTION AND I HAVEN'T PUT TOO MUCH THOUGH INTO IT - THEY CAN BE WHATEVER LO THINKS IS BEST.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TL;DR ("in short")

ISSR-A is in a weird assault rifle - marksman rifle spot being a 4 shot to kill 50m range weapon.
change it to a fast firing high risk - high reward weapon.
we already have the ISSR-B variant being a 4 shot sniper version of the AS VAL - and it can stay that way.

anyway, you don't have to go with the approach of making it high risk - high reward.

atleast make it a fast firing assault rifle.

Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love this gun, but it badly needs some love. You will almost always lose in a medium fight. It's only advantage is the stun dmg and to use with a LTL secondary.

If I am playing Crim there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO REASON TO USE IT!