Sign in to follow this  
Cr0

SilverCrow / Weezles LF clan(s)

Hi,

So I'm tired of playing solo or with clans with like 3 people in them who are never online 😄

Also, I don't know what clans there are nowadays which are actually active so I'm doing it this way instead.

I need both ENF and CRIM. I'm an okay player I guess. You know, the normal gold type who has a brain and can play well in a team. That kinda thing.

I'd like a decent clan, as in no newbies, silvers etc, fairly active etc. I'm not an overly serious type of guy, but It's nice to have at least some proper teammates, you know.

My characters are

SilverCrow - 255 Enf

Weezles - 247 ish - Crim

Silfur - 150 ish Enf

CrowLady - Low rank. Crim

Other characters (on other accounts) you may have seen in the past of mine are AcidRegulator, AcidMonster... to name a few.

Have probably over 170k kills across my accounts... I don't know how many thousand hours.... 5-6-7k ?

PM me 🙂

Edited by SilverCrow

Same here.

I'm bored of Clans always making promises like (67+ active members, using discord / ts, teamplay, tactical playing) and wehn i'm in there it's just a handful on discord, mostly i'm playing alone because they are "playing with their friends" that are not in the Clan, and just maybe 10 Players active of 67+

I got several Chars here as you can see in my signature, but i would like to join in an enforcerclan

DollyDee is Max Rank Enfo, Hardlander R215 or sth. Enfo

Hardlander R225 or sth. Crim

The other Chars like legenderi KackiKakalaki are low ranks, because i mostly use them for roleplaying or to annoy People 🙂

Add me on Discord Hardlander#9818 or send a pm here so we can have a Chat.