Sign in to follow this  
Autrileux

Multiple ARMAS Store QoL Suggestions

1. Please add photos of clothing items on both female and male characters. Some items (such as the Death, Pestilence, Famine, and War stuff) show only what it looks like on female.

2. Please put (Male Only) or (Female Only) in the title of items that are not for both sexes. It will save many players many seconds.

3. Please standardize search keywords for items. When I search up "patriot", i get different items from "jericho" "v20" and "phantom".

4. Please specify the names of all items in bundles. Both the Criminal Heavy Duty Bundle and Enforcer Heavy Duty Bundle don't list the names of each piece of clothing.

5. Please add weapon stat tables to all weapon pages. Some of them have vague descriptors (Colby 45) and some don't have anything at all (Mountie Nunavut)

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/21/2019 at 6:43 PM, Autrileux said:

As for number 3, that is actually correct because the entire Vehicle is Patriot Jericho. Patriot is the brand, Jericho is the model.

I should have been more clear: I want a unifying keyword for all these vehicles. I want to be able to type in patriot, or jericho, or v20 and get all of these results on one page, rather than having to know the individual names of all these variants of the same car.

xGgiBZA.png

3skeDhM.png

jW0YkNV.png

339NoQG.png

Rmk5bf6.png

• Like 1