DxpeDog

Match making

I know I know. "Dxpe Dog you play in Silver against golds and fuzzy bunny when you get your shit rocked" I already hear a ton of you going off at me who know me

But this isn't cool. 

I was in a Bronze District, Just going about to level a new Contact, And I get into a mission. 

Cool.

I look and I'm a 101 Medium threat Silver against a fucking Level 10 T. 

BRAND NEW PLAYER

I was and still am, armed with an Ursus, and a Colby .45. 

I could have completely RUINED this kids first impressions of APB if I wanted too by absolutely Cheesing on him. 

Of course, Throwing a game is Bannable but I'll take that risk by admitting I did throw it, I let him win because I wasn't gonna trash all over him.

zDMmjZf.png

• Thanks 1

While the idea of not trashing all over him was commendable, there is another side to the situation.

Seeing the 0/0 kills / deaths for the 2 of you, from the outside it looks like you just stayed away from the player.  The only thing it does for the player is advance him / her with whichever contact they've pledged to, if they figured out how to pledge.

My own opinion on this is you can take a few pot shots at the player, maybe kill them once or twice and then let them do the same to you, while completing the mission / objective.

THEN, whisper them with some tips to help them along.

The very first thing I do when I am in that situation (and sadly it happens a fair bit) is whisper the other player "Press B" in case they don't see the notification below their name.  Sometimes it works and they press B, other times they don't see it, or ignore it.

Something else you could do to try to even things up at least a little bit, is to only use your secondary.

Just my two cents.

1 minute ago, LewdLemming said:

While the idea of not trashing all over him was commendable, there is another side to the situation.

Seeing the 0/0 kills / deaths for the 2 of you, from the outside it looks like you just stayed away from the player.  The only thing it does for the player is advance him / her with whichever contact they've pledged to, if they figured out how to pledge.

My own opinion on this is you can take a few pot shots at the player, maybe kill them once or twice and then let them do the same to you, while completing the mission / objective.

THEN, whisper them with some tips to help them along.

The very first thing I do when I am in that situation (and sadly it happens a fair bit) is whisper the other player "Press B" in case they don't see the notification below their name.  Sometimes it works and they press B, other times they don't see it, or ignore it.

Something else you could do to try to even things up at least a little bit, is to only use your secondary.

Just my two cents.

We did end up in a Pistol only gunfight but the Language Barrier was there. 

He was BR and didn't understand a fuckin' word I was sayin lmao

1 hour ago, DxpeDog said:

We did end up in a Pistol only gunfight but the Language Barrier was there. 

He was BR and didn't understand a fuckin' word I was sayin lmao

Doh!  Well, at least you tried.

Just now, LewdLemming said:

Doh!  Well, at least you tried.

Indeed, Turns out I'm so bad with pistols, he actually Trashed me x)

Just now, DxpeDog said:

Indeed, Turns out I'm so bad with pistols, he actually Trashed me x)

Ha,  Me too.  If it doesn't have a bazillion bullets in the clip, I can't hit the broad side of a barn.  😕