tomezone

How do I disable/turn down the sound of backup being called in?

The sound I'm talking about is; say you're in fight club, a new player joins and is considered 'backup' and joins the team. When this happens, a very loud police siren sound plays and there is no way (that I currently know) to turn it down. Even when my APB on my volume mixer is at 0% and my in-game sounds are at 0, the sound still plays and is VERY loud.

Fight Club is almost unplayable because of this. The sound is ear piercing and there is no straight forward way to turn it down.

If anyone has an idea on how to turn down this 'backup siren' sound then please do tell me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: I fixed it, disregard this post.

Edited by tomezone
Fixed.
  • Like 1

I find that siren ear-piercingly loud also compared with the background sounds of the game.  The audio blasting from less considerate players' cars can be exceedingly loud also.  Most people seem to keep it to a reasonable level, but some just about deafen me when they drive past.  Wow, I feel like I'm sounding really old now.

The difference between the loud and soft noises is too much.  I think this could be pretty nicely fixed with more audio settings - volume sliders for music, system sounds, etc.