Sign in to follow this  
Redfly

Money laundry bugged?

Nice apb nice. We went to laundry with 145k, I was 5 star so basically 290k. We were 3, I had all money and premium. We got 23.6k each. Nice apb nice. 290k divided by 3 = 23.6k? nice. might be done with the game at this point idk 

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Redfly said:

Nice apb nice. We went to laundry with 145k, I was 5 star so basically 290k. We were 3, I had all money and premium. We got 23.6k each. Nice apb nice. 290k divided by 3 = 23.6k? nice. might be done with the game at this point idk 

giphy.gif

You're supposed to drop the money OUTSIDE of the group (solo) then trade each person their share.

7 hours ago, Zolerox said:

You're supposed to drop the money OUTSIDE of the group (solo) then trade each person their share.

Literally never had to do that since 2010 when I started. is this a new thing then?

1 hour ago, Redfly said:

Literally never had to do that since 2010 when I started. is this a new thing then?

Yes it's new, Since they added a trading system you can now Trade money (if your solo) with bounty/5 get the full rewards "x2 money" and then trade each person their part of the money (with 0% tax).

Even if you're ram raiding with a group at the end the guy with bounty 5 should drop the money (outside the group by himself) so he gets the full x2, Then trade the money back to each person.

p.s only getting 29.k sounds like a bug.

Edited by Zolerox

5 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Yes it's new, Since they added a trading system you can now Trade money (if your solo) with bounty/5 get the full rewards "x2 money" and then trade each person their part of the money (with 0% tax).

Even if you're ram raiding with a group at the end the guy with bounty 5 should drop the money (outside the group by himself) so he gets the full x2, Then trade the money back to each person.

p.s only getting 29.k sounds like a bug.

Will do it this way in the future then. Thank you.

And yeah, we did it again (in group) with less money but got the right amount.