Silva03

Old LogIn Music?

Hey APB Forum,

Based on a stupid support ticket of mine, I asked the Gamersfirst Team if they would change the login music, back to the old one in any time.

I mean I feel, like it would pleasure many old school players, I doesn´t think, the login screen should be switch to the old one, the new one is fine, but don´t you think the old music fits better with the game?

Well the Supportet thought so aswell, and said I should post it here, to get some attention. I know this wouldn´t help the game in general, and I know that this is just a stupid wish of mine.

Let me know what you think about this, probably we can change smth together?

Silva03

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Am I... Are we getting trolled?

why the f should I troll? dafuq?

On 8/1/2019 at 1:16 PM, Silva03 said:

The old login music fits the game more, but it doesn't fit the current login screen at all.  It's either bring back both or neither, and Matt has said that he wants to bring the old login screen back.  Personally I hate the current login screen.  It doubles the startup time of the game and just looks extremely boring without giving off the creative vibe that is so important in APB.  It makes it even worse when you see what they were trying to emulate with these bland frozen action scenes. 

This video is of the main menu and driver select interface from Twisted Metal: Black from way back in 2001.  

This has come up a lot over the years since they changed the login screen and it usually gets a ton of support.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

Well true story, anyway I would definetly support the old log in screen I mean there was way more movement and also i liked the calls in the bg.