Sign in to follow this  
LewdLemming

Grenade Load Bug?

The other day, I was at my buddy's place playing APB and noticed that my character loadout was only allowing 1 grenade to be loaded and / or reloaded for any grenade type.

Normally, it is 2 but for whatever reason, I am only able to load and reload 1 grenade now.

My buddy is able to have 2 grenades, but I'm only able to load and reload 1 grenade.  

As I thought it just may be a one-time glitch, I relogged on when I returned home, and am still only able to load and reload 1 grenade instead of the normal 2.

Anybody else experiencing this and / or has a fix?

Thanks,

Lewd

Hello

Make sure you don't have the Flak Jacket modification equipped, as this only allows 1 concussion / percussion / fragmentation grenade or 2 low-yield grenades / bricks / eight-balls.

- Mina_

5 hours ago, Mina_ said:

Hello

Make sure you don't have the Flak Jacket modification equipped, as this only allows 1 concussion / percussion / fragmentation grenade or 2 low-yield grenades / bricks / eight-balls.

- Mina_

Ugh. This is what happens when you don't play for 6 years ... you forget important things like the link between nades and flak jacket.

Thank you for the answer.  Was super frustrating.

Lewd

13 hours ago, LewdLemming said:

Ugh. This is what happens when you don't play for 6 years ... you forget important things like the link between nades and flak jacket.

Thank you for the answer.  Was super frustrating.

Lewd

You're welcome 😄.

As your issue is now resolved, I will be locking this topic and moving it to the Resolved Bugs section.

- Mina_