Sign in to follow this  
BrandonBranderson

Matte Paint

This is one that's been suggested since the beginning.  If we had a tick box for matte paint in the vehicle editor it would remove the need for the redundant parts on the Growl.  This feature would add a lot of possibilities for people like me who don't necessarily like brand new, shiny sleek looking cars as much as old ratty ones.  It just looks weird having a car painted to look old and rusty but it's still all shiny and junk.  Of course it would be useful in lots of other ways too for those more creative than me.

This may be a bit of a stretch, but a "de-chrome" option for the trim would be awesome too, so that you can pick the color of the trim instead of having a perfect chrome finish on everything.

I know that this is APB, and anything that can go wrong will go wrong, but a Matte Paint tick box should be a generally low-effort thing to do compared to most of the suggestions on here.  It should just be a tick box that when checked swaps the specular map of the car's body for a much more subtle one.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2