SolomonBull

Back in the game and have a couple of questions...

I played FE first during the beta, bounced out after launch, came back after F2P, and have jumped in again. For the first time I think I'm getting a handle on the game and think it's so fascinating that LO is exploring how to modernize the game. I'm so charmed by the game world and the fact that a decade later there's still a small fan base in the game. All in all, it feels good to be back. 

What should someone coming in know about the game, the community, and how best to support the game? 

Cheers everyone, see you in the wasteland. 

Well what you should know I guess....

The game is old and has some bugs sometimes, but still well worth playing and if you have issues most of us know how to get around them on some things. The community...  well like most you will get good and bad. As with any online game you get some toxicity here and there. But as a whole the community has a lot of good people in it. Well as supporting the game getting a sub is nice especially if you are a crafter. And some market items do sell for quite a few chips. Anyways hope this helps.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback. 🙂 Appreciate it. 

Surprises me a little that there's toxicity left in a community for a 10-year-old game... although maybe the fact that some people have been around for so long contributes.

On 7/8/2019 at 12:09 PM, Julian Bull said:

Thanks for the feedback. 🙂 Appreciate it. 

Surprises me a little that there's toxicity left in a community for a 10-year-old game... although maybe the fact that some people have been around for so long contributes.

You always get trolls regardless how small the community is and those that like to believe they are better than everyone and no rules apply to them.

I'd say stay away from PVP unless you want to be killed constantly by those that love to cheat. Just play the PVE side and find yourself a decent group of like minded people to enjoy the game with. Only put money into FE if you are comfortable spending money with little return. The game isn't being updated, etc so all you will be getting is a few boosts and crafting queues.

Most of all enjoy the game, take your time and don't worry so much about reaching 55 as fast as you can. End game content is still meh.

• Thanks 1